Title: frustration11/15/2012 6:35:46 PM
Placed order and received confirming e-mail at 6:10PM. Missed a call over an hour ago and called back to be informed that the order was out for delivery and would be there soon. I called back at 8:12 PM stating that the order had been placed TWO hours prior. Again I was informed that it was out for delivery and would be there soon. I don't see how food can hold temperature in a vehicle for over an hour.

Title: Holy crap really?11/15/2012 6:25:43 PM
2 hours and 45 minutes for delivery. Called twice asking about food...was told the driver had multiple deliveries in the area...You'd think they'd make a delivery that was this late a priority. Never ordering again from this restaurant.

Title: Slow11/15/2012 5:45:32 PM
Order took over 2 hours to arrive. When I called asking about the order, they seemed like they had forgotten the order and told me it would be there in another 15-20 minutes. Great food but not sure worth giving business too again.

Title: feathers10/7/2016 1:12:09 PM
i opened my chicken wings and there was feathers on them i paid $40.00 for my meal i feel there shouldnt be feathers on it

Title: what the beef10/3/2013 6:42:37 PM
whats the beef dish in the pictures?>?>

Title: sunday10/28/2014 9:45:09 PM
is sunday open for lunch

Title: gift card inquiry10/16/2012 7:29:57 AM
Can you tell me the best person to contact about offering your gift cards/certificates to our customers? We are expanding our local business listings in your area and want to feature your location as a new purchase option. There is no fee or cost to be listed on our network, just thought you would be a great addition. Here is a link to our national online card mall where we want to list you: http://giftcards.quickgifts.com/card-mall Thanks in advance for your assistance. Michael Uhland512.838.1300

Title: Project manager10/12/2014 2:58:39 PM
Never got my food but was charge for it . When I called and ask about it I wasn't treated well. Never again will I order from your restaurant

Title: KITCHEN IS FULL OF RATS!!!1/4/2016 7:35:12 PM
LITERALLY THE WORST PLACE IN THE STATE OF KANSAS!

Title: Bad food1/3/2013 11:55:44 AM
This is the worst food ever, orders is never right, never get it right, should be put out of Business.

70 Results 7/7 <<4567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com