Title: 12/5/2013 8:21:39 AM
I wish there were a lower score to provide this restaurant for the worst service ever. Not only did they not rake my order correctly but the forgot to bring my FREE Dr. Pepper but they also charged me for it. They also forgot to bring me one of the three flavored soups stating that I did not order but one. When I called to get customer service the manager gave me the company line. This dissatisfied me to no end to the point I will never order anything from this place again but will send throughout my entire constituency to black ball this establishment located in Junction City Kansas.

Title: none12/26/2013 9:07:11 AM
Looking for my roll.

Title: HORRIBLE!!12/11/2012 7:11:02 PM
Waited two hours for delivery. When food arrived, it was cold. It wasn't even good tasting either. The broccoli tasted like it was washed in dish soap. The lo mein and the fried rice were both missing the chicken in them (we might have found one piece here and there). I just moved to the area and was really craving Chinese food and I was so disappointed. Received 4 meals, all of which weren't even worth eating and ordered the Chinese donuts and they were cold and hard and had barely any sugar on them. Horrible horrible experience. Never again!

Title: change expiration on order on my card11/21/2014 3:06:51 PM
please change expiration on my credit card payment. It expired feb. 2015Marie Graham

Title: frustration11/15/2012 6:35:46 PM
Placed order and received confirming e-mail at 6:10PM. Missed a call over an hour ago and called back to be informed that the order was out for delivery and would be there soon. I called back at 8:12 PM stating that the order had been placed TWO hours prior. Again I was informed that it was out for delivery and would be there soon. I don't see how food can hold temperature in a vehicle for over an hour.

Title: Holy crap really?11/15/2012 6:25:43 PM
2 hours and 45 minutes for delivery. Called twice asking about food...was told the driver had multiple deliveries in the area...You'd think they'd make a delivery that was this late a priority. Never ordering again from this restaurant.

Title: Slow11/15/2012 5:45:32 PM
Order took over 2 hours to arrive. When I called asking about the order, they seemed like they had forgotten the order and told me it would be there in another 15-20 minutes. Great food but not sure worth giving business too again.

Title: feathers10/7/2016 1:12:09 PM
i opened my chicken wings and there was feathers on them i paid $40.00 for my meal i feel there shouldnt be feathers on it

Title: what the beef10/3/2013 6:42:37 PM
whats the beef dish in the pictures?>?>

Title: sunday10/28/2014 9:45:09 PM
is sunday open for lunch

64 Results 6/7 <<34567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com