Title: Add Vegetable Egg Foo Young to your Menu2/5/2015 11:28:47 AM
Can you add Vegetable or No Meat Egg Foo Young to your menu online. There is no way to select just Vegetable Egg Foo Young and I always put it in the notes. Bit yesterday I received Beef Egg Foo Young and it was horrible. I tried picking out the meat and it was just very frustrating. Your food and service are remarkable and since you've been open this is my first upset. Please consider my request.

Title: DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!2/20/2015 7:57:01 AM
Ordered food for delivery from here yesterday and the food was terrible. I had the General Chicken and I couldn't even eat it. It was like trying to eat big balls of chicken Jerky. I also got a co-workers meal she had shrimp fried rice and hers was gross as well. I wish I would have had time to take it back. A total waste of my hard earned $23.....needless to say this group wont be ordering from here again....

Title: DONT ORDER FROM HERE!!!2/20/2015 7:53:29 AM
A total waste of my hard earned $23. We ordered food from here yesterday for a birthday and the food was terrible. I couldn't even eat it. I had the General Chicken and it was so hard and the sauce was terrible. Rice was dry and tasted bad, The chicken was like trying to eat big balls of chicken jerky. I also paid for my co-workers meal and she didn't eat hers either(shrimp fried rice). If my life wasn't so busy I would have taken it back to them but I didn't have time. Needless to say when we have a group order from work again We will be going with a different chinese place.

Title: MESSED UP OUR ORDER12/8/2013 8:04:28 PM
we ordered two sesame chickens, that are supposed to come with pork fried rice and a egg roll, ended up getting regular rice and no egg roll. Then on top of it all one of the boxes had a hole in the bottom..

Title: 12/5/2013 8:21:39 AM
I wish there were a lower score to provide this restaurant for the worst service ever. Not only did they not rake my order correctly but the forgot to bring my FREE Dr. Pepper but they also charged me for it. They also forgot to bring me one of the three flavored soups stating that I did not order but one. When I called to get customer service the manager gave me the company line. This dissatisfied me to no end to the point I will never order anything from this place again but will send throughout my entire constituency to black ball this establishment located in Junction City Kansas.

Title: none12/26/2013 9:07:11 AM
Looking for my roll.

Title: HORRIBLE!!12/11/2012 7:11:02 PM
Waited two hours for delivery. When food arrived, it was cold. It wasn't even good tasting either. The broccoli tasted like it was washed in dish soap. The lo mein and the fried rice were both missing the chicken in them (we might have found one piece here and there). I just moved to the area and was really craving Chinese food and I was so disappointed. Received 4 meals, all of which weren't even worth eating and ordered the Chinese donuts and they were cold and hard and had barely any sugar on them. Horrible horrible experience. Never again!

Title: change expiration on order on my card11/21/2014 3:06:51 PM
please change expiration on my credit card payment. It expired feb. 2015Marie Graham

Title: frustration11/15/2012 6:35:46 PM
Placed order and received confirming e-mail at 6:10PM. Missed a call over an hour ago and called back to be informed that the order was out for delivery and would be there soon. I called back at 8:12 PM stating that the order had been placed TWO hours prior. Again I was informed that it was out for delivery and would be there soon. I don't see how food can hold temperature in a vehicle for over an hour.

Title: Holy crap really?11/15/2012 6:25:43 PM
2 hours and 45 minutes for delivery. Called twice asking about food...was told the driver had multiple deliveries in the area...You'd think they'd make a delivery that was this late a priority. Never ordering again from this restaurant.

68 Results 6/7 <<34567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com