Title: WHERE'S MY ORDER???4/17/2015 11:46:08 AM
I want a refund. I ordered at noon and at 1:40 my husband still doesn't have his lunch. I've been calling for 40 minutes and the line has been busy. I want a refund. Lance Barnes

Title: extremely bad4/11/2016 5:54:40 PM
Way over cooked shrimp (both sets of them) to the point I could not eat them at all. Not worth the over $50 I paid for this meal. I cannot see ever ordering from here again.

Title: From Mr. Crazy3/9/2013 12:54:31 PM
Hi, I am the guy that the manager called crazy because I continued to complain to him about the service. Food was 2 1/2 hours late, cold, not all there. I had to call to check that it was even on it's way three times. The first time he had to retake my phone number after repeating it to me and it being incorrect. Then I had to retell him our address because they also got that wrong, even though I'd clarified it with him multiple time at this point. When I FINALY got the food and called with my final complaint, the manager gave called me crazy, gave me a false number to the owner, then hung up on me. Never ordering food from there again and I WILL be contacting the Better Business Bureau. :) P.P. owner, you may wanna fire those idiots you call employees. Sincerely, Mr. Crazy

Title: Shitty Service3/9/2013 12:41:06 PM
We clearly asked for two orders of orange chicken, one order of crab ragoon, and one order of egg drop soup. Our food was late and didn't arrive for 2 1/2 hours. The delivery boy didn't even speak English. When we finally got our food we only got half of our order. We didn't even get our egg drop soup or the second order of orange chicken. When we called and talked to the manager he called my husband crazy because of how frustrated my husband was with the service. We have ordered from here before and have never had any problems but this new manager is a complete idiot. The manager offered us a 20 discount on our food the next time we ordered but what about the rest of our food that we asked for. When we originally ordered we had to repeat our address three times and to top it off he got our phone number wrong twice. I'm slightly convinced to go to the Better Business Bureau and have them sort this out because that is no way to be treating a paying customer. We will definitely NEVER be eating from here again until they get better service and manager. We asked for the owners number and they lied to us about the number also. I am disgusted with this restaurant and hope to see it shut down.

Title: just ordered Terry Graham3/4/2015 4:28:48 PM
We want the free Egg rolls with our order.

Title: sucks3/16/2013 7:21:04 PM
I have been waiting for my delivery for 1.5 hours. I have been a regular customer of Panda Palace. But after this fiasco, I will find a different chinese restuarant.

Title: Nutrition3/16/2013 2:56:36 AM
Do you use MSG?

Title: 2016-09-07T18:46:08.621-07:00
Waited an hour and 30 minutes for 2 sesame seed chicken dinners and wantons. Chicken is barely warm

Title: 2016-04-26T16:21:02.681-07:00
I've gotten sick the past 3 times I've ordered sweet and sour chicken. So I ordered beef this time a

Title: 2016-03-01T21:55:21.679-08:00
Ordered my food way over an hour and a half ago and still have not received my food almost been 2 ho

64 Results 3/7 <<1234567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com