Title: disappointed7/5/2014 9:28:16 PM
I have ordered here two time before and i loved it. But today I ordered my meal and it never showed up. and you guys aren't answering my emails. I want my money back!!!!

Title: 7/30/2013 11:22:16 AM
This place has ok food. The thing that pisses me off is ill order sweet n sour chicken but they will forget the sweet n sour sauce. Its really annoying. I'm done eating here. Next time I wanna eat Chinese or Japanese food I'm going to umi.

Title: trying to call6/6/2012 4:32:38 PM
Been trying to call... no one is answering
Re: Sorry about that. We had power outage during that time. We are open everyday. Thank you for letting us know about this.  (2012-06-15T19:28:45)

Title: I am trying to call6/6/2012 4:27:07 PM
Ive been calling your restaurant for the past 30 min and noone has picked up. I like your restaurant very much, however someone is always available to take my order over the phone. please call me at 4049092655.
Re: Sorry about that. We had power outage during that time. We greatly appreciate your business.   (2012-06-15T19:26:59)

Title: no confirmation on my order6/22/2013 6:33:19 PM
I made an online order 11/2 hours ago and I have not gotten a order confermation yet so I don't know if my order is coming or should I call some one else?

Title: Great6/15/2012 6:10:53 PM
This place is great.

Title: Dumplings5/16/2014 11:53:55 AM
Dumpling sauce is just soy sauce. yuck.

Title: Gross4/9/2013 5:26:50 PM
Just got a delivery on some chicken and rice and spicy and tangy and it was absolutely unable to be eaten. Three bites and we trashed it....chicken was soggy and tasted fake and phony. Had ordered once before and it was good. Never ordering again.

Title: said they never got my online order4/30/2013 6:43:16 PM
I ordered online and after waiting over an hour I called the store to see where my order was, they said they never received an online order from me. Won't be doing that again...

Title: YUMMMMM!!4/2/2014 4:43:23 PM
Their fried rice is the bomb.com!!! yummy other foods as well

64 Results 2/7 <<1234567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com