Title: Wow9/29/2012 3:18:22 PM
I have to say that this was the best meal I have had in a while. I'll definitely be returning for more and suggesting to others. Thank you!

Title: Hood Cleaning9/2/2014 11:41:25 AM
Hello I am with Crown Cleaning and we are a hood cleaning company and have been in business since 1947. I wanted to see if you would like a free estimate to see if I can save you some money on your hood cleaning? If so please contact me thanks

Title: FORGOT EGG ROLL AGAIN9/19/2012 7:02:58 PM
JUST had my food delivered and they forgot the egg roll that comes with my meal AGAIN!

Title: The Worst9/14/2012 8:00:52 PM
Absolute worst delivery experience ever. Order took two hours to get, was wrong and refused a refund when try to decline my order. Manager seemed like I was dealing with a 12 year old who has no business running a business. I cannot imagine how these people can stay in business.

Title: 8/9/2016 9:25:31 AM
Fatima Prayers Organization August 8, 2016 Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:My Name is Rosa Torres, founder of the Fatima Prayers Organization. We are a Non-profit Charity Organization registered under the law 501(C)(3) with EIN

Title: FREE COKE8/5/2012 10:51:36 AM
DIDN'T GET MY FREE 2 LTR OF COKE WITH MY ORDER :(

Title: Good Food8/29/2012 6:18:50 PM
We have just recently moved to JC, I love chinese so ordered chicken fried rice it is soooooo good. Thank you so much Panda Palace for the great service and great food. I will be back

Title: never right8/22/2012 6:19:02 PM
Food taste alright, crab rangoon come crunchy sometimes and soggy others... And always missing the egg roll from my food. Probobly about 20 by now This is sad and should not be happening and this place needs to get their shit together because its a legal problem if you do not provide something that you said you would and that we paid for (aka egg roll). FIX YOURSELF PANDA PALACE!!!

Title: Ive been waiting for 45 min for my order7/9/2012 8:43:04 PM
ive called and no ones picking up the fone youve already deducded the money from my account.

Title: Nutrition info7/6/2012 6:37:22 PM
Hi, where can i can estimates of nutrition content of the food

64 Results 1/7 <<1234567>>

Copyright © 2010 PANDA PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT All Rights Reserved. | Powered by chinesemenu.com